Tuesday 16 April 2013

April 2013 Wishlist ♥

April 2013 Wishlist ♥

April 2013 Wishlist ♥ by themaryfairy

Ayoooo how's it going you lovely lot? All good, I hope! I thought I'd make a little wishlist of things I need (and want) to buy, because I've noticed I don't forget things when I do these^^

I mean it's not a very exciting wishlist, it's mainly things I need if I'm honest.. but anyway.. LEGGO~

1. Maxi skirts - in loads of colours!
Spring is finally here and summer is on the way too, and I can finally start wearing maxi skirts without freezing my backside off. Ever since I started university I've come to the conclusion that I'm more comfortable in skirts - jeans and trousers on me annoy me a bit, especially in warmer weather.

2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural
I'm dangerously close to finishing my last face powder and with the weather getting warmer I know my makeup will just slide off my face if I don't set it, and my face will shine like nobodys business even on those days when I go without makeup.

3. Bow rings
WANT! I love bows and I still have not found a bow ring that I like yet. I like the look of this one, I wonder if they have it in any other colours.. off to accessorize I go! Yay for belated birthday gift cards ;D

4. H&M Bag
The bag I've been using for uni is on its last legs. It's battered, scruffy, and doesn't have enough space to hold all my stuffs. :[ Next time I get a chance I'm going to see if this one is sturdy enough to do the job^^

Just noticed I only have one thing that I 'want' & not 'need'! Woohoo for being an adult :P What's on YOUR wishlist? (^__^)

3 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I need some new maxi skirts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've jumped on the maxi skirts too! I got mine from New Look - coral and maroon (similar to the one in your photo) - would love to see more about how to style them. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to long skirts. Sarita x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to New Look to buy some but they were so long for me I could have worn them as midi dresses :/ hash tag short girl problems~~

      I'll get on it then Sarita hehe ^^

      Delete