Monday 3 December 2012

My December 2012 Wishlist ♥

December 2012 Wishlist


Now I don't normally post wishlists.. but because a) I'm trying to mix it up with my blogposts, and b) some of my friends are stuck for ideas for a belated birthday gift, I thought I'd make up a little wishlist and kill two birds with one stone and put up what I've been wanting to get these past few months (^__^)

Plus I thought because Christmas is on the way, stuff will be on offer, and Boots are doing those points events thing aren't they? See, I'm so considerate *tweaks halo* hahaha ;D

[clockwise from left]

I've read quite a few rave reviews about this, and have been meaning to pick it up but I don't have an Origins counter near me; and when I do go where there is one, I always seem to forget! I'm a goldfish, I know.

As mentioned in my monthly favourites post, I received a sample of this in the post and fell in love with it. I'm going to be really sad when I run out of the sample.. :[ It smells absolutely gorgeous! The one I've linked is the gift set with the EDP (30ml), body lotion (50ml), shower gel (50ml), a mini Hyponse Mascara in black, and a mini Juicy Tube lipgloss! BARGAIN.

I've been wanting this for a while now, but I haven't bought it because I had so many powders to get through! I kind of went a bit powder mad once I realised I had found something to banish my shiny nose and bought about four and have been working through them ever since LOL. Luckily I only have two left now and I've hit pan on one already! :oD

4. New Look Wide Fit Tan Cuffed Wedge Boots
I think I've tried these boots on ten times now, like every single time I've been into New Look I've tried them on and left them. I don't know why I keep leaving them, but I just do. No wait I think I know why.. it's because it's something I want and not need rofl. I do that a lot.. I satisfy my cravings for something by just looking at it from afar lmao. (hash tag life of a broke uni student -__- hahaha!)

(Also side note - I'm usually a) a size four but in this I'm a size five, and b) I never fit New Look's wide fit shoes, so how on earth do I fit these?! Dya know what I don't even care.. these beauties are just toooooooo comfy! xD)

Eeeeeee I love this stuff! I've never found a primer that works so well for my dry cheeks/oily t zone skin type! The mini version I got in the Benefit Besties set is used when I know my dry/oily areas are more extreme than usual (which has been a lot lately :/ I think it's the weather..) and I get the feeling I'm going to need to replenish it soon.. *hint hint*

6. Benefit Hervana Blush
This has been on my wishlist ever since a Benefit makeup artist put it on my cheeks once day when I went to Trafford Centre, many moons ago. I'm not one to wear blush but OHMYGOSHTHISSOPRETTY (;____;) If I didn't need to buy more important things I would have gotten it there and then - I got quite a few compliments after wearing it that day, it really made me smile :oD hehe

So ladies (and gents if there are any reading this!) have you tried any of these? What's on your wishlist for this month? 

6 comments:

  1. I've heard so many good things about MAC's Mineralised Skin Finish! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I actually bought my sister it, but didn't get one for myself! She loves hers haha. x

      Delete
  2. I just bought the origins super spot remover! It works REALLY well on new, up and coming red spots but takes its time on already formed spots, but i totally recommend it! one on the top of my wishlist is mac-plumful!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahhhhh I need it! I NEEEEED IT!

      Hahaha Everyone has atleast one mac thing on their wishlists ;D

      Delete
  3. I love those boots! Hope someone buys them for you!

    ReplyDelete